Super simple Arduino TFT SD Card reader tutorial plus alternative to Arduinos default library…
- Connect the SD card module with Arduino according to following connection table:
Arduino SD Card reader 4 CS 13 SCK 11 MOSI 12 MISO 5V Vcc GND GND
- Insert SD card into the reader
- Open Arduino IDE
- Connect Arduino with computer.
- Select CardInfo example sketch:
- Upload sketch and open Serial Monitor
- If everything is working correctly the output will be similar to this:
- Next test ReadWrite example script, output should be following:
- And thats it for basic use of SD card.
Now Arduinos default library is quite basic. For more feature rich library use: https://github.com/greiman/SdFat.
SdFat features functions like speed test, formatting and much more.